Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Epic Fail, EA!

So instead of focusing on actual issues, guess what EA is doing? They’re making Barnacle Bay. It’s a pirate themed town. Not much is known, but I know one thing about it: I’m not buying it. Honestly. It costs like… I’m not sure. I read somewhere that it’s 1650 Simpoints. That’s like $16.50. I could buy two meals with that money. I could go to Aeropostale or Sears and buy a t-shirt or two with that money. I can donate it. So why does EA think they can charge us for their crappy games, merchandise and towns? What the heck? I’ve seen some tropical island/beach themed towns that look better and more legit. And EA is probably gonna add like 20 rabbit holes and make some brand new ones, just to remove more playability. Honestly, how freaking low can they go? The only way I might think about considering buying that trash is if there’s no rabbit holes[Was that sentence grammatically correct?]. Maybe.

Oh, and they made a Tumblr account, too. I’d link to it, but I don’t want to give them publicity. :P I saw some LOLCats grammar, or whatever it’s called. It’s cute on individual picture made by bloggers, not a large video game company ran by middle aged adults. The only good thing that might come out of that waste of Internet space is spamming their comments. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment