Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blog Makeover

I’m thinking about giving my blog a makeover. I’m not sure what I’ll have on it. I’m probably going to change the color scheme, the banner, and maybe, the layout itself. The nav bar on the right feels cluttered to me, with all the other blogs, tags, comments, and stuff. And now that I have some good male teen sim custom content, I can probably make a somewhat accurate (Or what I want to look like :P) Self-sim. The picture thing I have for my Blogger Icon is what I made in May, but I never played with him, and I never took any pictures other than that, so I’ll probably make a new Self-sim.

In other news, I’m almost done with 1/3rd of my AP US I stuff! :D That gives me till… next Tuesday to finish reading another chapter from another textbook, then a historical fiction novel. Oh, and I need to make my own ending up, too (3 Pages). And I have a test on the outline I’m making right now. D: My parents said that I can’t go online in the school year until I get an A. I’m pretty sure it’s one of those things parents say to scare their kids into getting them to do stuff, but if it isn’t… D:. Like I said before, I have a test on the first day of class, then Wednesday, I don’t have history. Then, my school is closed for Jewish holidays(I think Rosh Hashanah? Forgive me if I’m wrong :P) for the rest of the week, then I have class again Monday. So I’d be going a week without Internet. o.O So I’m really hoping they change their minds. Or I get some randomly pointless ‘Introduce yourself’ assignment in English or whatever in class on the first day, and then I get it back the next day, with an A. :P

I think I deserve something for making such a boring blog post. And you deserve one for reading it. :P

image

Cookies! Enjoy. :P

And the picture is from Google, as always. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment