Saturday, August 28, 2010

Stop Calling, Stop Calling, I Don’t Wanna Talk anymore

Warning: This post is going to be long and me rambling about my lack of social life, so you know where the close tab button is. :P

So, way back in 7th grade, my twin brother and I moved to a new town and started going to a new school.  Fast Forward a few months later, and we made two new friends: ‘Don’ and ‘Mariah’. And things went smooth for the rest of 7th grade, but we had a few fights once in a while.

8th Grade started, and Don became extremely… different. He started cursing more, and he became more of a jerk. He always was sarcastic, but 8th grade really made him cruel. And Mariah started acting snobbish. She became obsessed with Don, but constantly denied having a crush on him, even though it was completely obvious. Then a few weeks later, we just stopped talking with each other. They replaced us with trashier people who listen to them, and do whatever they say. And since Don was on the very last end of the school food chain, it made us unpopular by association. Basically, school sucked because Don and Mariah decided to be immature little jerks who hate people because they don’t like to curse.

In March of 8th grade, Don and Mariah started going out. The two of them started acting really…. well, let’s just say, you’d find cleaner behavior in the Jersey Shore hot tub. And they were on our bus too, so we couldn’t avoid them at all.

Then… Mariah made a Facebook and started sucking up to EVERYONE for no reason. Literally. I’m talking about 2 wall posts a day to everyone, whether they replied or not, liking every picture you have and commenting about 5 times, and posting a bunch of those applications like ‘Who’s your soulmate?’ to everyone’s wall. So basically, everyone started hating her.

And one day, while Don and Mariah were… uh, intimate, on the bus’s backseat (Found from Google), Mariah’s Dad saw them, as he was driving behind them. And if the picture from above wasn’t clear enough, he saw everything, and she got owned, according to her Facebook status. I posted a snarky comment, which eventually turned into a huge fight between me and her. Guess what? She didn’t show up to school the next day and everyone agreed with me. Sure, it might’ve been a little cruel, but she deserved it. And over the course of a month, she tried starting more fights with me until she won, and she lost. Don tried to fight me for owning him and Mariah, but nothing happened besides a kick and some empty threats.

And that summer. another fight happened, but I’m guessing she stopped after that because of cyber bullying policies.  Oh, and in all of her fights, she’d use curse words and stuff like slut. Like she didn’t really have any real arguments besides being vulgar and cursing.

In 9th grade, Don and Mariah broke up, Don went to another school, and Mariah became depressed. And after my brother and I got a new ‘reputation’ for putting up with Don and Mariah’s crap and telling them off, apparently, Don sent all of his trashy replacements to annoy SS and I. To the point of stalking, sometimes. Honestly. Some ‘highlights’ include… stealing my backpack, prank calling SS’s cell phone late at night, ‘befriending’ me for a group project, then just acting like jerks(I knew what they were up to a lot, but the teacher was assigning groups, so yeah), and so on. But last night….

My parents sleep earlier than SS and I do. Around 2 AM, we were the only ones awake. We were just in the basement, watching TV and playing Sims. Then, at like 2:48 AM, I heard a phone call. I was worried that my parents found out we were still awake and wanted to use the Intercom-thing feature on our home phone to tell us to get up, but by the time we ran up to get it, it was a message. Someone just said ‘Get on Facebook’ and hung up. My Mom woke up and got mad at us for still being awake.

Then, this morning, our parents flipped out on us. They were like ‘Well, you guys always are on Facebook. People know if you’re on’ or something like that. Then they began to talk about how we ‘tell everyone our phone number’. Seriously, WTH? And now, we can’t stay up past 12:00AM, because obviously, our sleeping schedule affects stupid prank calls.

I have a feeling it was the trashy replacements who prank called us. They prank called SS before, so it’s likely they’d do it again. And it sounded a lot like them, and they know about my Internet addiction. Not to mention, I had my phone number written in one of my notebooks, which was in my backpack, so it’s likely that he found my phone number, wrote it down, then called it later. And earlier that night, my cell phone got a call from Restricted, AKA a prank call. It’s likely that it was someone else, but still. And I think I heard other people in the background, which would be likely, because they’re always together. Like at malls, school, Facebook, parks, and so on. And an unhealthy amount too. Like they’ve sat on each other ‘fighting for seats’, they’ve tossed coins, and wrestled each other ‘fighting for the coin’ and so on. And they constantly call anyone who isn’t ‘macho’ like them gay.

The only evidence against that theory is, that the phone number isn’t from my town(Thanks Google!). But, even that isn’t 100% true. The one who stole my backpack has mentioned that his parents aren’t together, so maybe he was at his Dad’s house or something like that. And he’s like the king of shoddy business schemes. Maybe he knows how to change caller ID stuff? And not to mention, online phone number stuff aren’t always accurate.

And it’s annoying, because what if it continues and my parents get angrier? And I didn’t even add them on Facebook! They wouldn’t know if I was online! And my parents think it’s only because of us. It’s also stupid, because I barely give my phone number out to anyone, and if I do, it’s my cell phone’s number. So my parents give our number more than SS or I do.

So, how do I end this toxic ‘relationship’? D:

6 comments:

  1. I am sorry sorry thats this is happening to you twin, I totally understand the concept of people changing it kind of gets really annoying when you are in the middle of the whole drama.
    I dearly hope those asses stop calling you! It's just not right, if it gets worse or something maybe you should call the police? Just an idea.

    ~Kami (your newest buddy ^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's like, can't they just politely tell someone they don't wanna be friends with them anymore instead of dragging on that crap for months? :/
    And they haven't called back, so I'm thinking it was just a one time thing or a wrong number. But if they call again, my family agreed to call the cops. :P
    And this is why I like making friends online more. It's easier to find people with similar interests, and you can just block them if there's drama. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people just can't understand that? Some people think that the world revolves around them, so they can do whatever their little heart desires and they won't get caught/punished.
    And you're right making friends online is much easier, but then again you don't really know who is pretending to be a friend and who is a 40 year old pedo.
    (btw I am NOT a 40 year old Pedo! lol it was just a thought ^.^)

    Oh btw this is Kami, I just forgot to log in... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, hi Kami. :D

    I agree. That's why I choose to not talk with a lot of people in school. Less pain in the long run. :P
    For the whole 'Internet stranger danger' thing, I think it's kind of stupid people get upset about that stuff. If I know how to stay safe online, then that's what counts. And the people who I've talked with are from forums, not those weird chatrooms with people who are apparently my age. And I spoke with a lot of forum friends on stuff like Skype, and I've seen pictures of them, so I have proof they're teens, and not pedos. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its meh Kami again xD I keep forgetting to sign in lol.
    Well, if you put it that way yeah, I personally haven't talked to any of my forum friends on skype or anything. But yes I have seen pictures of them, and stuff and I too have showed pictures of myself to people privately so only the ones whom i want to see, gets to see me. :P

    Ack! School starts tomorrow and I am too nervous, I think I might faint :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually type in Skype, and I've spoken like a sentence on my mic, maybe? And I don't think I've shown pictures of myself.
    Aw, good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete