Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Announcements

Warning: This post is just random Twitter sized statements concerning future stuff that may or may not concern you. So, you know where the ‘Close Tab’ button is. :P

  • School: I finished my second summer reading book, and now I have to decide if I want to stay in AP or go to Honors, and then I have to either do 1 assignment and read 1 book for AP, or read 2 books for honors. Advice?
  • The Timbersons: Expect a new chapter to be posted tomorrow(Well, it’s like 1 AM over here so I still consider it ‘today’), or rather around 8/12/10. Sidenote: Ewwwww, August is moving by too fast. *Ties Down*
  • I made a LiveJournal! Yeah, it’s effortless, and I won’t be going on it a lot, but since a good portion of longer-lasting Sims legacies are over there, and I want to comment and stuff, I just made an account to get an upgrade from a ‘lurker’ status. :P
  • And for the Sims, or rather, my Simming habits. In game, we’re almost up to generation 8, and posting wise, generation 4. Posting isn’t as big an issue as playing it, because it takes like an hour to load, which will become quite time consuming in the school year whereas posting doesn’t take as much time, and chapters can be as long or short as we’d like. And I have a huge feeling that Late Night will have a bunch of flirty/party animal reality show(Ahem, Jersey Shore) like stories, or will create a whole new ‘genre’(Could you call Sims stories that?) of it’s own… so be warned. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment