Sunday, August 22, 2010

EA’s Employment Issues

So today, I was on Wikipedia, and I noticed this on the EA page, in their criticisms section:

image

Basically, EA treats their workers like crap. As in, working 13 hour days. So eventually, the peasants workers revolted sued, and they got better treatment! :o

If I was working 13 hour days making crappy games with millions of glitches, I’d have no motivation to work, either. And maybe, if people take action against EA for being crappy game developers, they’ll do something about their forums?

And I kept reading that page, and EA has done some pretty stupid stuff. Like editing their own Wikipedia page? What company is so conceited that they mess up one of the most neutral and frequently used names on the Internet? What’s next? Banning people on their forums over pointless reasons? Oh, wait…

No comments:

Post a Comment