Friday, August 27, 2010

Back to School Playlist

Since school is starting in a while, I’m going to try to make this as positive as it can be, for me, anyway. :P So, here’s a playlist with some school themed videos and lyrics to try to ease us into autumn and the school year.

Let’s start things off with… High School Musical! LOL, just kidding. Paramore, with Misery Business. I’d recommend the official music video for it, for more of the school ‘essence’.

Britney Spears is up next, with Hit me Baby one More Time. The video is school themed. And I’ve seen it used for anything school related, so enjoy.

Here’s All American Rejects, with Dirty Little Secret. I think it’s a great description of high school. Everyone has secrets- that one class they regretted joining, the club they are embarrassed to be in but still go, or going to tutoring, and so on. And then there’s the really scandalous stuff that belong on Jerry Springer and Maury. So, uh…

Here is Fifteen by Taylor Swift. She’s like the Queen of high school related pop music. :P I like the video, specifically, their clothes and the color changes. :P

Here’s another Taylor video, You Belong with Me. Yeah, sure, it’s overplayed on the radio, but I’m pretty sure everyone has experienced this moment in their high school life. And this video tells a story too, and it isn’t just a Sim version of the actual video. And I like their clothes, again. :P

This next song is about school fights. And cheerleaders. And bananas. So, this video is… Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani! I’m just warning you, this video features the s word a lot, so don’t watch if you dislike cursing. And ugh, bad thumbnail. DX

Good luck with school, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment