Monday, August 16, 2010

To Watch or Not to Watch

With this fall coming up, I’m gonna try to watch a few new shows, like ones that are actually being made, and not being screwed by ABCFamily or Nick@Nite. But I don’t exactly know what to watch. Any recommendations? I love watching Friends, The Nanny, Boy Meets World, and George Lopez and Family Matters are okay too. And as for kids shows, anything that isn’t Victorious or JONAS L.A. is okay for me. So, here are some stuff that look appealing to me this season.

  • Melissa and Joey: Well, not because I want to watch it, but I know ABCFamily is going to be showing advertisements for it everywhere, so I might as well see what the fuss is about. And I read a post from Melissa Joan Hart’s blog saying that she doesn’t care if the critics like it, but if the fans like it, and all the hard work, dedication, and love they put into it. So, I might as well try supporting her. I mean, those Sabrina syndication rights aren’t gonna last forever, and she has a family to support. Granted, she’s probably doing well off and is nowhere near financial trouble, but still. Besides, it can’t be that bad, right? She compared it to ‘Two and a Half Men’ and that’s been on for like, 8 years now? Maybe it’ll be good.
  • Cougar Town: AKA the Courtney Cox show about her being 40. I heard they changed the show so it’s not just her dating people who can be her kids, and it’s good. The problem is… I didn’t watch last season so I don’t know if I’m missing out on anything. Not to mention, it has 1/6th of Friends, so that’s a good sign. :D
  • Mr.Sunshine: A show about Matthew Perry going through a midlife crisis. It has 1/6th of Friends, and Wikipedia says it’s a mid-season replacement…. so :|
  • 30 Rock: Tina Fey makes me laugh on SNL and when I read about the show, it sounds funny. The only problem? I think I’m too late into the series. :( Eh, whatever.
  • Modern Family sounds good, but it looks like there’s too much characters for me to get into, especially if I’m going to be, oh, I don’t know, in school.
  • Glee: I watched the Lady GaGa episode and the funk one, and… this one is worse with the characters and the trivia tidbits and all of their names sound similar, to me(Quinn/Finn, for example.). So, this one, probably no.

What are your favorite shows to watch? What do you recommend?

2 comments:

  1. So, are you gonna actually watch any of these? It seems like there was a problem with each of the shows you listed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, maybe? I'm pretty sure that at least one of these shows air at the same time slot as each other, so no.

    ReplyDelete