Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sorry

Sorry for not blogging a lot for the past few days. There isn’t anything to write about in the Sims community, for me, anyway, and I think I covered the heck out of shows and sitcoms. I’ve been trying(KEYWORD: Trying =P) to do my summer reading, well, finish the AP portion, and I have like 2 weeks to do it, so I’m pretty nervous about it. I know, you’re probably thinking ‘You had since the end of June, and you’re doing it at the last minute!’. That… isn’t true. I had since the beginning of June(Around the Alejandro by Lady GaGa video premiere), to work on it, but for the last month, I’ve been nervous about it and thought about switching out. Flash forward 2 or 3 weeks later, and I’m still nervous, but I’m working on the assignment. So, wish me luck!

And, ew, it’s getting cold and rainy again. Pretty soon, I’ll have to wear sweats again, and it’ll be dark around 4 or 5, and… ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment