Tuesday, August 31, 2010

That’s So Average

So, when I watched that episode of Sonny with a Chance with Raven Symone, it was… okay. I’d give it a 5 or 6, and Raven really saved the episode. It was fun but zany and ridiculous, so it felt a lot like a That’s so Raven episode. I’m happy that she still has some acting jobs, but I’m disappointed that she’s stuck with Disney. At least she’s sober and drug free, right?

And apparently Kyle Massey is going to be on Dancing with the Stars? LOL. Good luck, Kyle. Go to 2:42, if you want proof. :P

AND OH MY GOSH APPARENTLY IT’S COMING BACK FOR A THIRD SEASON ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA!?!?!?! :D :D :D

Sorry. I’m obsessed with Disney, and I loved Cory in the House. :) Sure, there were no sources on Wikipedia, but oh well. I’m suspicious, however, because apparently it’s coming back December, but I haven’t seen any new promos yet. Also, if Hannah Montana’s president was Mr.Martinez in 2007, but a few weeks ago, he was played by someone who looked like Barack Obama, does this mean they got impeached, or lost the 2008 election? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment