Friday, August 27, 2010

That’s So Cool!

On Disney, they’re airing a bunch of commercials for Raven’s appearance on Sonny with a Chance. :D I loved That’s So Raven and I was really disappointed when Disney cancelled Cory in The House. I remember last year I read a rumor about a possible Chelsea spinoff, called Chelsea Daniels in the Diamond. I’m not sure WHAT happened for that, at all. Like why it popped out of nowhere, or why it was called that. And Chelsea would be a college sophomore or junior by the time the show aired, so if anything, it would be more suited for ABCFamily. Then the show just disappeared. And I was left Ravenless. :(

But now she’s back and it’s okay, for now. Maybe she’ll get her own show once Hannah Montana is off? –wishful thinking- 

6 comments:

  1. Yeah she going to be on one episode of Sonny with a chance I believe, the episode is called Thats so Sonny.
    That Chelsea show sounds kind of weird lol, I don't know if I want to watch it or not. I dunno I really didn't like Cory in the house that much. It wasn't really that interesting.
    I also heard that Miley Cyrus and Raven were going to do a show called the adventures of babysitting but no clue what happened to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably watch it. I watch pretty much anything on Disney and Nickelodeon. :P
    That Miley Cyrus and Raven movie sounds... odd. According to Wiki, the movie for that is gonna happen in 2012, but Raven and Miley dropped out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha me too, I watch practically watch anything on those channels too, it just seems so interesting sometimes you know?
    Yeah thats what I thought too, when I first heard of it.Well I am not surprised that miley dropped out of it, because she is trying to pull away from all things good and disney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, and it feels like you're either stuck with kid or 'tween' stuff all the time, or stuff like Jersey Shore. Where's the moderation? :/
    And I'm going to laugh once Miley goes crawling back to Disney. I don't think she can handle the real world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know right xD you like totally got me! Sometimes you just need something in between.
    Hahaha you and me both bud! You know I think this could be a start of a beautiful friendship xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, lol. Today's TV shows suck.
    Lol, same here. :)

    ReplyDelete