Friday, December 24, 2010

StudyBlue.com

I know it’s Christmas Eve and students are probably on holiday break right now, but there’s a cool website I found last week in my uber-studying mode.

It’s called StudyBlue.com. It lets you make your own online flashcards, notes, and quizzes. You can post what textbook you have, and if you’re lucky, other students who have that textbook posted things, so you can just use their stuff. Other people from your class can make accounts and you can share notes. Okay, so a school social network sound probably won’t attract attention to teenagers, but hey, there’s always a chance. Smile with tongue out 

You can divide your notes by class, and even upload your stuff online, so your notes can be seen by anything with Internet access. You don’t have to worry about your stuff being stolen or used by random people, because they have privacy settings, too, so only you can use your notes.

The website also has recommended studying stuff, which the most viewed and liked notes are recommended. For me, it’s currently not helpful, because curriculums are different, but there’s usually stuff you can use. I’ve used it for 2 classes so far, and I’ve found things for both classes, so 2/2 is pretty good.

And best of all? It’s free! They have a premium account thing, but I don’t know much about it, and since the free account already offers so much, I just use that.

And no, I’m not being paid to write this. Smile with tongue out Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. That's cool I'll look into that later. happy holidays to you too :]!

    ReplyDelete