Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cabin Fever

In New Jersey, winter is cold and somewhat boring. And the bad weather makes it somewhat hard to leave the house. So weekends are going to be a little… boring now. Today, I couldn’t go to Church because the weather was really bad. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’d love to just play video games and watch TV in sweats all day, but I feel like I need to get something accomplished, or else I just feel lazy. It’s only been one day, but I already feel like I haven’t been in touch with the world forever. Procrastination also pops out of nowhere during winter, for me. I just want to lie down or be lazy, and doing history outlines, biology labs and vocabulary logs is not my idea of laziness.

But next week is the last week before Holiday Break for me, so maybe that could add some excitement? Probably not. I need chocolate. Smile with tongue out And tea. Woah. Windows Live Writer added smilies? Surprised smileThat’s cool. Kudos to them for not adding the same ones you find all over the Internet.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, but remember, 9ish school days till Christmas break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know lol. I never want to do stuff in the Winter. I did have plans with people, but the cold weather made me want to do nothing so I canceled them lol. I never feel like doing anything when it's cold lol.

    ReplyDelete