Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SOS!

My teachers are being extremely irritable this week. And students are also. Like, extremely pissy moods. I just want to go to next week already. D:

My grades are getting worse. I have B’s in 4 of my classes. And one of my four non B’s has no grade yet. So ugh. And apparently, just because I’m in APUSH this year doesn’t mean I’ll be recommended to APUSH II next year, which means this year is a waste. –_–

I have a lot more stories to tell. So don’t feel like I’m ignoring you guys this week. I’ll comment on posts and stuff Friday, if I’m lucky.

What do I want for Christmas? A stress free school, or at least more A’s.

1 comment:

  1. You have time to bring them up though :]. You'll probably do fine if you just do better on your next few tests (Assuming you have weighted averages. If not it'll still probably bring them up). An I'm sure you'll be able to do APUSH 11 next year. Usually if you're in the AP class and getting a B or an A you get to go on to the next course. Or at least that's how it was with my siblings.

    ReplyDelete