Friday, December 31, 2010

321 Days

The Timbersons are… over! Well, not really. But technically yes. One of the generation 8 spares had a grandkid, so… we finished our first legacy! But obviously I’m going to play until my household reaches the 10 generation mark. So maybe if I’m lucky, I can finish before school starts! And then I’ll start posting new chapters again.

It’s weird how fast this went by. I remember SS and I made Alice, the founder, because our old Sims got glitched. We originally made it as a backup, but now… we actually finished! And it only took 321 days. I don’t usually make milestones out of everything, but I remember it was the first night of Winter Break.

It’s funny how each generation just became longer and longer for me. I started generation 2 10 days after I started playing the Timbersons, and I’ve been playing generation 8 since… the end of summer. o.O

Happy New Year’s Eve! Open-mouthed smile

3 comments: