Wednesday, December 29, 2010

EA NEVER Stops Amazing Me

Just when I thought my game would go two months without a glitch, the game starts acting weird today. Actually, no. A few hours ago. This afternoon, I managed to play. I played last night. I’ve been able to play a lot this past week. But as of 8 o’ clock, the game just freezes on the family load screen. :/

And I’m really annoyed by this, because this week is my Holiday Break from school, AKA the only time which I could play nonstop, excluding summer. And I’m almost done with the Timbersons, but it looks like things might take an unexpected turn because of EA’s faulty programming. Ugh.

I didn’t even download any custom content or anything! What changed from 1 PM today until 8 ish? :/

Oh well. At least I didn’t buy Late Night yet. I’m starting to want it less and less. I really hope I’m not starting to outgrow The Sims. The Sims 3 is fun, I’ve made friends in this community, this blog wouldn’t exist if SS and I didn’t start to play Sims (Okay, so that’s a debatable benefit or consequence Smile with tongue out [When was the last time I didn’t rant about my private life, and commented on the Sims community, anyway? {I don’t even think I ever was that active on the EA forum}]), and The Sims 3, Ambitions, plus the laptop and all the CC we downloaded weren’t cheap and didn’t come from nowhere. I know that was a major run on and I probably broke some grammar rules… but you got the idea. Smile with tongue out 

In other news, Lily Allen is engaged, and trying to get pregnant again! I’m happy for her. I hope this time she can start a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment