Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays… Again

I felt like I should make another post right now. During our party. Smile with tongue out I hope you’re all having a great day/night/weekend. So far, I am. There’s a lot of chocolate desserts at my house and I plan on devouring those eating them in a civil manner later. Smile with tongue out I should probably be with my family right now, shouldn’t I?

And to amuse all of you, here’s a fun little Santa website: NORAD Santa Tracker. I think it’s ran by the military or someone official (North American Aerospace Defense Command), so it’s pretty cool that they care about giving kids something to look at. Or it’s a waste of tax dollars. However you want to look at it. Smile with tongue out Did Santa visit you yet? … I’m too old to be amused by this, aren’t I?

‘Santa’ visiting NYC. Thanks, NORAD!

And yes, I know Santa isn’t real. I just believe in the… image? Like God helps people with gifts, or something.

Happy holidays, and stay safe!

4 comments: