Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Let it Snow

In NJ, there was a blizzard Sunday. That meant I couldn’t really do anything fun yesterday (Like going to the mall). But I got some homework done. Now I just have to read Lord of the Flies.

It’s amazing how much atmosphere can change things. I felt so ambitious last week, when there was no snow and it wasn’t that cold. Now, with the 20+ inches of snow, I just want to stay inside in my pajamas all day. Maybe I’ll go out and do something later.

I was on IGN and read the Late Night review there. Is it really that hard to get the LN features in pre-LN towns? Then again, I haven’t even played in Twinbrook yet, and I’ve had Ambitions since July. xD That’s what happens when you try to play a legacy in high school. I’m getting closer to finishing, though!

Happy holidays and stay warm!

2 comments:

  1. I know right! The weather does change moods lol. It hasn't happened a lot to me so far though. Normally, I'm incredibly moody in the winter lol.

    It's not that hard to get the LN features in other towns. All you really have to do is build a few clubs (Or place the ones from the lots and bins category) and then your set on that. It's a little tough to get celebrities and vampires int he game if you play with story progression off. If you play with it off, then you'd have to do some Bridgeport Sim transferring lol.

    Oh and btw, you'll have sort of a celebrity and vampire takeover in your town for a generation or half of one, but after that it evens out pretty well. Unless you choose to have a town full of vamps and celebrities lol.

    If you wanted your towns to be exactly like Bridgeport (With a ton of celebrities, clubs, and vamps), then it would be tough I guess. I didn't really have any trouble with it in any of my towns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. And now the snow is turning into gray slush and I'm becoming grumpy. :P
    The vampire and celebrity takeover sounds fun, but it would probably get annoying after a while.
    I guess 1 club would be enough. My Sims don't even go out that much. :P

    ReplyDelete