Friday, December 10, 2010

Back?

This week, I had like no homework. And, I spent it by…. relaxing. :o Not even blogging. I felt like I needed a break, because November was really stressful because of 2 long weekends and the first quarter ending at our school, so we were overwhelmed with assignments. And with the holiday break coming up, teachers are going to overwhelm us more. So, why not just use the rare free time I have, right? :P

Apparently, this weekend already supported my thoughts. I have homework in half of my classes, though to be fair, only two of it is specifically for Monday. My history outline is due Wednesday, but I’m going to an animal shelter with a club Tuesday, so I need all the time I can get. And my biology lab packet is due Tuesday, but I also have two quizzes Tuesday, so I can’t finish that, either. And did I mention I might go to NYC tomorrow? Honestly, once this semester ends, my weekends will probably have less homework. My SAT Prep class makes me do like 20 vocabulary logs plus a quiz every week. And this week, I have 3 assignments to do along with the vocabulary, so… fun. I realized I should’ve start earlier, but I make bad decisions when it comes to things like this.

Happy Holidays! If I have any free time, I’ll probably be watching my favorite holiday movies:

  • Home Alone
  • Home Alone 2
  • Marley & Me (I know it’s not a real holiday movie, but I like to pretend it is :P)
  • Christmas with the Kranks
  • Most family movies like Cheaper by the Dozen (1 & 2), Yours, Mine & Ours, and The Pacifier
  • Oh, and Are We There Yet?

Okay, so I just completely changed the meaning of holiday movies, but to me, the holidays are about spending time with loved ones, and worrying about psuedo-problems, like who sleeps on the couch, and what Best Buy’s return policies are.

3 comments:

  1. Ew that sucks. Hope you can get it done fairly quick, but that's a lot. Maybe try and do a little of it on Sunday and stuff. Anyways, if you do wind up going to NYC have fun :]!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I want to just stay up late tonight and finish it then, but my parents would probably get annoyed with that. I feel more motivated to work at night or when I feel under pressure.

    ReplyDelete