Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Night Motivations

Normally, Mondays are boring, depressing, and slow for me. But last week, I found something to keep me happy(ish) and focused on Mondays: Television. Now, I understand that you might be thinking that TV is bad for school and all, but it helps me finish my homework faster if I want to watch something at 9.  And my main ‘procrastination zone’ is the Internet, so my parents are okay with it. :P

I watch two shows on Monday Nights: Total Drama World Tour, and Mike & Molly.

Total Drama World Tour: It’s an animated reality show which is in it’s third season. The characters are teen and reality show stereotypes, and this season features musical numbers, as well. I love it, even if I already know who wins(Spoilers suck! D:). And it has more adult(No, not like Family Guy) humor, with subtle jokes, like the following portion:

-Guys, listen to me! I’m a CIT! (Counselor in Training)

-More like a B I T C-

-Alright ladies, chill.

It’s a good switch from the average Spongebob or whatever, so I <3 it. :P

Mike & Molly: It’s about two people who fall in love… at an overeaters anonymous meeting. I like how it’s realistic, they don’t rely off of cursing too much, and the actors are really fat. No, I don’t mean it like I’m happy that their actors are more likely to die from their obesity, but how it’s not like ‘Gasp! You’re 91 pounds! Whaaaaleee!’.

Then I also have Melissa and Joey, but that’s on Tuesday nights.

What TV shows do you watch?

2 comments:

  1. Well, we watch Survivor every Weds., and Desperate Housewives! lol. I definitely don't think you'd be interested in Desperate Housewives =P but I think it's the best show ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to watch Survivor, but I don't have the time. D:
    And a lot of my guy friends watch Desperate Housewives! Okay, so like, two, but still. :P

    ReplyDelete