Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dear Jarsie,

Were you hated as a child? Did you have no friends? Did the mean girls pick on you? Did you go to bed hungry at night? Were you abused, ill, or had any other reason to be angry at the world and everyone in it? Oh, what’s that? No? Then DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND SELL YOUR COMPUTER. Listen, someone your age might not understand the complex concept of –gasp- Internet etiquette, but let me tell you the quickest rule of thumb: If dozens, if not hundreds, of people, bloggers, and others have told you to GTFO, and you’ve been reported many times, then you should follow that advice and sign offline. Honestly, go do something else with that pension. Play golf, paint fruit, have a blog about critiquing stuff, do anything but being on the Sims Forum.

I’ve personally had enough of you since Day 1. Even before I blogged or kept up with any blogs, I knew that when I saw your Sim, I should be ready for a rant. I’ve been fed up with your crap too long now. You’ve flat out insulted countless users on countless occasions, started many flame wars which have probably gotten others banned, and even made a reference to drug use! And yet EA hasn’t done anything yet. Why? Why? WHY? I know I’ve reported you at least twice, and others like Sara have reported you, too. Basically, a good portion of the EA forum has reported you. And yet you keep crawling back into EA’s forum. WHY? Others have been banned for telling EA to do their jobs, or posting things about llamas, boxes, and even saying thank you or talking about bananas! You know what’s bananas? WHY THE HELL YOU STILL AREN’T BANNED. Are you in some kind of deal with EA? Do you buy their games or stocks and keep them out of bankruptcy? Do you hack into any of the SimGuru’s accounts and unban yourself? No? Then do us all a favor and JUST LEAVE. If you always get pissed off about how ‘stupid’ us Simmers are, then why do you keep coming back? Oh, I know why! If us Simmers are so stupid, then you must be the freaking queen of simming, because frankly, you’re an idiot! You’re the worst thing in the Sims 3 community, Jarsie.

And for the Sara situation. Why? Did you really have to do that? Did you not run over enough squirrels and chipmunks Monday? Did you see one too many people happy? Honestly, keep your mouth shut, Jarsie! Sara has more important things to do than worry about how some old, bitter, miserable hag spends her time. Seriously. Before you complain about not being able to read someone’s post, grow up. You should know, not as a grandmother, or a mother, but as a human being when enough is enough and shut up. If people from all over the world are talking negatively about you, don’t you think it’s time to stop, Jarsie?

And Sara, if you’re reading this, stay strong. It’s people like Jarsie that lose in the end. Personally, I read your posts just fine, and I think others were making a fuss over nothing. Have fun playing the Sims, and ignore Jarsie and others. :)

 

 

Oh, and EA’s in another controversy about product placement. But it’s about their Non-Sims games, which, I guess is good for more recognition from big companies. I only have a problem with it if it tracked my Internet habits. I don’t do anything like that, but I don’t need to see Farmville, Twitter, or Tumblr ads in my Sims games. :P

7 comments:

  1. Amen! Preach!
    She also refered to sex in one post. I reported her and they just deleted it. She may be buying the mods off with gifts. Completely ridculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed you said it all right! I mean shes such a bitch and she deserves to GTFO of the Sims3 forums!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just never ceases to AMAZE me how much more respect and values a teenager has, as opposed to that old hag everyone knows as Jarsie. As a 15-yr.-old, you sound way more grown up than that old bitch!

    Go figure. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the positive comments! :)
    @ AE: :)
    @Vidkid: SHE DID WHAT? NOT EVEN A DAY AFTER I POSTED THIS!? *facepalm*
    @Kami: She deserves to GTFO off the Internet, too. :P
    @jen: Thanks! A lot of people are maturer than Jarsie was, is, and will ever be. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear ya. My 8-yr.-old also has more respect than Jarsie. No lie.

    =P

    I think I'm going to put your site on my fave blogs list. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. You must be a good parent. :)

    Thanks! I started reading the Lila and Nick story. It's great. :]

    ReplyDelete