Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pirate Day

Hi guys. Today, September 19, is International Speak/Talk like a Pirate Day. So, don’t forget to support your local pirates, kids. ;D

 

But seriously. Don’t do actual illegal stuff today. Or at all. :P [/PSA]

 

And right now, I’m watching the Fred movie. And… I like it. It’s what Nickelodeon feels like. I mean, it’s about your average kid, who’s not famous. The biggest twist is that he’s a 6 year old played by a 17 year old, or he’s from YouTube, but that’s nothing from Nickelodeon’s behalf. And apparently, Nickelodeon is going to invest in a Fred series? I’ll watch. :P But seriously. It’s a fun movie if you like Jennette McCurdy, and have a high tolerance for kid stuff. Don’t worry, his voice isn’t as annoying as it is online. :P

3 comments:

  1. I'm still somewhat baffled at how they managed to get a Youtube celebrity to star in a movie. I don't mean to sound like a prude soccer mom, but didn't they think "If kids begin to watch Fred, they'll go onto other stuff on Youtube?"

    But the scenes with Jennette were cute. And Judy- well, she's All Grown Up now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, a lot of Dan Schneider's shows are based off of Internet stuff, or at least have it involved for a major part of the show.

    Zoey 101- Smart phones in one movie, and their website is like MySpace.
    iCarly- Youtube, and they mention stuff all the time. For example, Zaplook, SplashFace, whynotdateme.com, etc.
    VicTorious- Twitter.

    I feel ashamed to know this. :P

    Judy's actress was annoying. Apparently, she's big in the UK. I couldn't understand her 'accent' at all. She just stretched out random syllables. And it should've end with Fred and Bertha, not Fred and Judy. She only wanted to go out with him(Or as the movie put it, 'sing'), because of the video, not because she liked him. She treated him like dirt at her party.
    Jennette stole the show for me. The entire movie just got better when she said '-I didn't think it was funny'. I wanted to hug her when she said that. :P That line, and 'I didn't get invited' made me go 'AWWWWWW'.

    This shows what a Saturday of going to the dentist and AP stuff does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. * Oh yeah, I wanted to add a :P after that last comment.


    Oh my gosh, this was a big comment. It's like, more than the actual post. xD

    ReplyDelete