Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dysfunction Junction

Since my Grandmother’s visiting California for like three months, my brother and I are watching TV in her room now, instead of just playing Sims in the living room with our parents watching TV. We decided to watch Nick@Nite with…. a George Lopez marathon. Aside from everything SS and I have said about how it’s on so much, now, it’s not that bad! As in, I actually like it! Nick @ Nite didn’t show the same 3 episodes with Jason, and I finally watched the episodes with Veronica, and the cliffhanger episode with Max drinking alcohol, Carmen opening college letters, Angie finding out if she’s pregnant, George and Benni dealing with her crime, and Vic proposing. And even if I knew the ending to those episodes, it was refreshing to see them. I disliked the episode where Ernie was obese and needed to lose weight. He was acting like a stubborn jerk the whole time and acted mad when he found out he had to lose weight. Yet when Benni had to stop smoking, they made her look like a villain. But yeah, besides that, I loved those episodes.

My only real problem with the show now is how ABC was stupid enough to cancel the show, replace it with Cavemen, then cancel Cavemen too. Honestly, it’s one of the only shows where I feel like I’m part of the group, not just a viewer. And there’s continuity, and real issues, not just vanilla-style relationships.

And I also started watching Roseanne because I heard it’s like George Lopez in the ‘90’s. And so far, I like it. The theme song is cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment