Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Quick Thought

On the whole Mare's vs FuryRed issue: My thought is... let them do whatever they want. They're both mature and grown up, and they'll eventually come to their senses... hopefully. My only negative-ish thing is: What happen to the Mares that supported people using their own, non-EA blogs to fight their censorship? Why did they want everyone to communicate on blogs to practice freedom of speech, then once someone puts a (Well written and not just 'mares suck!!!1111111!11') argument against them, they take their blog down from their nav bar? What? I mean, I usually just scan through the non-EA related posts, so I'm still confused on what happened, but doesn't that go against their previous posts and outlook on life? I admire TMN for sticking up on important issues, like anything Jarsie9 does, the Jack4740 IP scandal, testing out EPs and SPs, and just general anti-EA stuff, but really, shouldn't they just privately contact her or something, and not make a big fuss out of it? If they're worried about Fury tainting their 'image', trust me Mares, you're not going anywhere.

And I'd appreciate a laconic, impartial version of what happened. So I could know if I mangled up the story and whatnot.


*ducks for cover*

2 comments:

  1. my thoughts exactly. FuryRed's first post was very respectful, I thought. furthermore, TMN removed her and someone else's site from their blog roll, like immediately. Jeez.

    Oh yeah, and thanks for your nice comment about my Jarsie story! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It's their blog, but they shouldn't abuse that privilege.

    Oh, and no problem! :)

    ReplyDelete