Monday, September 6, 2010

:(

So, today during dinner, I found out my Granduncle passed away. :’( Rest in peace. I feel horrible for my Grandmother. She’s in California now, and she never had a chance to say goodbye(He lives in Syria, along with most of my distant relatives) to her brother. :(

 

And I’m starting school again. I can’t go on as much, because whenever school starts or reopens(Like after breaks and stuff), my parents always try making us only allowed to go online on weekends. We eventually always get to go back online during the week, but it might take a while. I have school off Thursday and Friday, and since this is just the first week, my parents might be generous and let me go online(Or at least forget :P). I won’t be online as much. I know this sounds old by now, but I have 1 AP class, 3 honors classes, and my own life outside of the blogosphere. :P I’ll try to do some posts now and then, but don’t expect novel length rants anymore. Maybe this is a good thing? :P

So… um, bye?

3 comments:

  1. Kami here::
    Awe you poor thing, I am sorry to hear about that. I know how it feels, since I lost my grandpa about three years ago, still hurts.
    I shall miss chu when you are not online :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your condolences.
    And I'll miss you too, Kami. :(

    ReplyDelete