Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blaaaahhhh

It’s the second weekend of the school year, and I’m already swamped with homework. Technically, it’s only a biology quiz, and an AP US I test/quiz. My parents are acting super strict and annoying already. They’re just yelling at me to get my stuff done, but obviously, learning something on a Saturday afternoon won’t help me out with quizzes on Monday. And I have outlines to do too, but they’re due Thursday, and I have to type them. My parents would be annoyed, and say that I’m just typing it so I can go online. Yes, because looking at pictures of guidettes from my school is the only reason why I go online.

 

I want a fun weekend. Like, one of those weekends that have everything go in your way, and you’re never just at home sitting on a couch. I mean, yeah, I want to play Sims too, but my parents think anytime I open up my laptop, I’m just going to become lazy and unmotivated. Seriously. I’ll go upstairs to get away from them, and then, my Dad would suddenly need to check something in his office, and my Mom needs to record something in my Grandma’s room, and suddenly, we’re back to square 1.

In Sim news, I haven’t really played that much of the Timbersons. We’re so close to starting generation 9. I hate how now that we’re almost done with them, we’re starting to find custom content that’s good. It’s like, now I have to squeeze every download I like into like 3 generations of Sims. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment