Saturday, September 4, 2010

Soulful Sim Irony

On a quick Google search of Soulful Sims, guess what comes up?

image

Yeah, AE’s warning against them. :P

And remember how earlier this week I said I read about a Cory in the House season 3? Wiki lied. :(

And I hate it when workers in stores follow potential customers around a lot. Like there’s this one book store I go to, and literally every time I walk in the same 3 workers ask if I need help with anything. It’s so annoying. Yeah, sure, sometimes I go in there and I read magazines or skim through books, but it’s not like I’m the only one who does that. I know other people who literally just sit on the floor in their own corner and read novels or whatever. And it’s so annoying, because anytime I touch a book, like to see the price, page numbers or summary, 7 workers come out of nowhere and ask if I need help. No, I don’t need help! If I needed help, I’d ask for it. And if you speak in anything above a whisper, they get their aprons* in a bunch. Honestly. And it used to be a Borders express before, but then they got screwed over and had to sell it. But it has the same exact workers! Ugh! That store sucks because they have racial/criminal profiling and bad service. :/

*Yes, they wear aprons in a book store. It’s not even like Barnes & Noble or Borders which have coffee shops or whatever. They don’t even need them!

No comments:

Post a Comment