Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mid Week Update

Here’s a mixture of my thoughts and random tidbits from Saturday:

  • I saw the iSam’s Mom special for iCarly. It was good, but the side plot seemed like it could’ve been it’s own episode. They needed more Jane Lynch in it. I hope Nickelodeon keeps her around. Oh, and I caught up with the iGot a Hot Room special. I thought it was funny, but the spoilers in trailers sucked. And I wonder if they’re gonna keep the high budget room.
  • Yesterday was good and bad. My AP US I teacher acted like… something I can’t say publicly on the Internet. My backpack broke. I probably gave off a bad impression to my English teacher for not saying hi to him in the halls. And I almost missed my bus. And then that Sara vs Jarsie stuff. But….. I realized I have a lot of stuff to be thankful for: My Dad fixed my backpack and I still have my family and a lot of stuff to be thankful for. So in the end, I realized that just because my school day was bad, it didn’t mean my life was bad. Especially after reading this post on Kami's blog, and thinking about all the other people in the world who are less fortunate. I’m starting to sound like my Grandmother. o.O
  • Today went good. I guess it’s after overanalyzing yesterday. :P I took my school picture today, but I’m not sure if I bended too much(Look this way, put your legs here, no not there, on the marks, thaaaattt’s it, now smiiile!) or smiled too fake, or if my eyes looked creepy or anything. No, I don’t look that horrible(I hope *knocks on wood*), but sometimes when I take a picture(Or at least for school related stuff), I get nervous and… you’ve seen any picture day episode of any kidcom, haven’t you? I had no homework today, which was good. I just feel a little ripped off. I mean, yeah, I started some long term homework, and I did some recycling in my basement, and I ate out with my family, but I wanted to do more than just reading a blog or two and catching up with my FarmVille. Eh, I should be grateful for having a nice day and leave it at that. Oh, and I got an A on an AP assignment. But I get back another test from the first day of school tomorrow…. yikes. *Reads last bullet to feel happy*
  • Oh yeah, more TV stuff. The VMAs… MTV, why the hell did you move your show to 9? I’m sure a lot of people don’t give a fudge about what some wannabe D lister is wearing. And if it’s because Chelsea Handler is vulgar, well, that’s your problem. It was a school night, and I had to sleep, so I just watched up to Taylor singing. She’s awesome. Oh, and Lady GaGa? I think it’s MTV’s fault for nominating her so many times. I felt bad for everyone else who didn’t win stuff. They should’ve stop at like 5 nominations.
  • Disney time. I missed the first half of Hannah Montana because I thought the VMAs started at 8 because MTV showed their pre show instead. So, basically, the horse didn’t die and Miley lied to Lily, broke her leg and almost killed her pet horse because she didn’t admit about climbing the gym rope. Or something like that. Way to go, Miley. On the other hand, I think that the Good Luck Charlie was funny. That was the first time I liked G Hannelius or whatever her name is. I thought Teddy’s dancing was adorable! And the show is still good, to me.
  • Melissa and Joey? Eh. I was catching up on the blogosphere, so I felt lost throughout the episode. Eh, ABCFamily will air it a bunch of more times anyway, so I’m not missing out on anything, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment