Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today, I feel...

Upset. HP, you suck. The printing company, by the way. I was trying to print something out, but it didn't work, so I had to waste, at this moment, 3 hours for pressing print and playing around with their faulty equipment. But today I had no homework. So I just wasted 3 hours just to find out that the people who make HP printers don't know what a paper jam is. And I've had a lot of homework for the past week. Like, 7 hours everyday. So, the one day I get a break, and then HP decides to ruin it for me. Ugh. And something tells me that tomorrow and the weekend aren't going to be nice, either. And I'm becoming sick, too. :( Ugh. I need my own Me day. Like, no listening to parents, teachers, or anyone else. Just playing Sims, watching TV, and not being stressed out. I don't care if it sounds selfish or lazy. Guess what? I'm a human. We're all lazy and selfish. Some of us are just self aware.

I apologize if this post sounds angry. I am angry right now. So I'm probably being irrational. I mean, my ideal me day sounds boring and depressing now that I think of it, but you know what? I'm tired of seeing people who don't care about anything get by in life, and frankly, a printing company isn't going to tell me what I can and can't do.




[/Mood="pissed off"]

2 comments:

  1. that's customer 'service' for you.

    7 hours a day of homework? Are the teachers too lazy to teach during the school day? I know that's how it was with my kids, when they USED to go to school. (I homeschool them, sorry if I already told you lol). My oldest was in the 5th grade and had piles and piles of homework to do every evening, just because the teachers were too lazy to teach and wanted the parents to do their job for them. >:(

    Anyhow, sorry you're p.o.'d. but it DOES get better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of it is long term stuff like tests and quizzes, so I guess it's partially justified. My SAT Prep and Spanish Teachers are the only ones who think shoving worksheets into backpacks = teaching. :|
    And my main motivation is work now, get rewarded later. :D

    ReplyDelete