Monday, October 11, 2010

My Thoughts on What Really Happened

If you haven’t heard, there was a glitch on the EA site which gave you free SimPoints. Apparently, EA, the cause of said problem, decided it was the banned users’ faults so that’s why they banned them. Only one person revealed what happened. And everything in the EA forum is fine again. That’s it. End of discussion.

 

My issue is: WHY? I mean, EA made that button for a reason. They should be dealing with their own problems and admitting they were wrong. They’re seriously being stupid over it. I mean, yeah, it was wrong to click it, but it’s also wrong to overcharge for ugly things, too. If I found that button, I’d either click it a couple of times, but not gift anyone, post about it here, and maybe, just maybe tell EA. That way, I did what I could, so everybody wins.

Am I the only person still hoping that EA hacked the ‘hacking gifter’s(I forgot his/her name D:) account and made up that screenshot? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment