Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just a Note

I’m going to be really busy until… next Wednesday? Or at least until this Friday. I have three tests then. :( And then I get off next Thursday and Friday. But I have a lot of end of marking period stuff to do… so yikes. I have to catch up on like 4 legacies and stories. And the new patch. Hopefully, everything will work?

And in other news, I stopped watching Mike And Molly. They had too much sex jokes which were on the disturbing side. As in, I don’t need to hear that on a Monday night kind of gross. But Total Drama World Tour just got so much better! O: I could’ve gone without the Courtney/Duncan/Gwen love triangle this season, but whatever.

 

I can’t believe we’re almost done with 1/4th of the school year! Time flies by too quickly! … And so does this blog post! Adios! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment