Sunday, October 10, 2010

Irony

So, with the EA spyware scandal, bloggers everywhere are learning that EA doesn’t care about your privacy. But after reporting Jarsie9 for the fifth sixth umpteenth time this past month, I reread the generic email they send you when you report someone, and guess what it said?

image

Yes, that’s right. Due to privacy reasons, we’ll never know what’ll happen to Jarsie9! Shocker!

And yes, SS and I have been reporting her for everything. So that’s why the petition history section looks so frivolous.

Oh, and I also made a page filled with Anti-EA links, so feel free to check that out if you have the time. :)

4 comments:

  1. lol, I report her all the time too, since she's all the time breaking rules.

    I think EA must have people like us on a blacklist, to where they just ignore our reportings. Meh, what else is new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be surprised if EA just uses the report button for show. That would explain a lot of the forum stuff. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, good point. But now perhaps they're finally making use of that button.... hence my comment on your latest post :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, yay! :D Maybe now, the forum will be drama free.

    ReplyDelete