Friday, October 29, 2010

Anorexic Blogger Said WHAT?!?

No, not anyone in the Sims community. :P

So, what do you think of a show with overweight people? What do you think of overweight hugs and kisses?

Remember how I mentioned somewhere this week that I stopped watching Mike & Molly because of the somewhat creepy sex jokes? Guess what? Marie Claire or whatever had some lame-o blogger make some lame-o post about how Mike & Molly grosses her out because they’re 'fat’ and clearly, they don’t deserve to be on TV! I’d give them a link, but that filthy troll bag doesn’t even deserve a link over here.

Seriously, WTH? That is honestly the stupidest opinion I have heard. M&M are not grossly obese, and even if they are, Maura Kelly or whatever the hell her name was is stupid for calling a large part of her audience disgustingly fat! Oh, pardon me, MK, I go to the mall, eat chocolate, and don’t work out. Sorry for hugging my parents, I didn’t know my fat was bulging out of my sweatpants. I didn’t know that the powers that be in anorexic, plastic, nose job land were watching me.

Oh, and guess what? MK? There are fatter people that exist. While M&M can lose weight, at least they’re self aware. I’ve seen people who wear size 0s when they clearly aren’t 0s, but I have the decency to not say anything. One of my personal mottos is ‘I don’t hate you for how you look. I hate you for who you are’. Maura, sweetie, you could’ve just call the writing a cliché and lie through your teeth, but instead, you decide to be a dirty little troll bag. There’s a special term for people like you.  It’s

STUPID, FILTHY, GROSS, DISGUSTING, SIZEIST, SLEEZY, IGNORANT, HATEFUL, CLASSLESS, LITTLE POWERLESS TROLL.

Wait, it can’t be. A 12 worded insult? Only one person has that much hate and idiocy. And Maura. Hmmm…. doesn’t that sound a lot like Maria? As in, Jarsie9? Or am I just sleep deprived?

 

Mike and Molly really need their own tag over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment