Saturday, October 30, 2010

I Literally Can’t Play Sims Anymore

So yesterday I had 3 tests, and in general, a rough week. I planned on just playing Sims yesterday to catch up with the Timbersons. But guess what? As soon as I start playing, the game goes really dark, so I have to tilt the laptop screen a lot to get some detail. And it takes forever to readjust it back to normal. Then it goes back to the dark screen.

Then, I tried to get that new patch. It wouldn’t let me get it, because I needed something additional on my computer? What? A 10 month old laptop is suddenly too old for the Sims? :/ So I tried to play without the patch, and it wouldn’t let me! As in, it literally crashed/loaded forever when I tried starting the Timbersons.

I was playing around in CAS earlier this week and that kinda went okay. But ugh!?! I can’t play with a family that I’ve been playing with since February? And you know what’s ironic? SS and I made the Timbersons because our other legacy got ruined. So basically, EA wants us to keep making new crap until our laptop run out of memory and they take our money and we literally can’t play anymore? WHAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment