Friday, October 1, 2010

New Layout!

Hi guys. I was kind of procrastinating on my homework(Hey, I did my English and half of my SAT Prep! Doesn’t that count for something?) and I decided I might as well make the new blog layout. I love it. Or at least the banner. I might change the main theme if I get bored of it. It looks kind of blocky for me. Oh, and I don’t know how to center the banner. D: Any help?

I really hope the weather gets better here. There’s a lot of trees here, so wind and rain on a Saturday night practically equal a blackout. And if I have all this homework to finish… yeah, that’s not a pretty thought.

4 comments:

  1. Here's something that should help you. http://www.bloggersentral.com/2009/07/aligning-header-image-and-texts.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and where the tip says to look for ]]>, you're actually going to be looking for ]]> - If you're having trouble finding it, just hit Ctrl F and type skin into the little search box that pops up, it'll show you were each word skin appears on the page. It'll be option 4 out of 4 =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AE, thank you SO MUCH! It works! :D

    And thanks, Jen! :)

    ReplyDelete