Sunday, October 31, 2010

There Needs to be a…

Blog with game help, patch links, and what the EA customer service section should be. Like MySims3Blog with techie people. :P Seriously, it’s been two days and I haven’t been able to play the Sims since Friday night! Guess who also had little homework this weekend? –_- I’ve been seeing that stupid racially ambiguous girl in the blue dress on my launcher for two days now. EA should let me download a patch even if I already have it. They’re telling me the game is updated, but the base game is incompatible with everything else? Why? Seriously, patch or not, my game was ruined. Friday night, the game crashed because we didn’t have the patch, and now, with or without the patch, it’s still not working! [/furious]

Oh, and SS and I made some Halloween themed Sims for today. I’d post/make more, but EA is being stupid and I can’t play. :( The link is on our other blog, over here. So Happy Halloween! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment