Friday, October 8, 2010

Dear EA,

Grow up. Look, I’m going to tell you as simply as possible: People don’t like you if you act stupid or jerkish. People will complain if you don’t know how to treat a forum. So if you think you got into deep shit before, guess again. I will complain to video game magazines and news sources online. And I’m pretty sure others will, too. Basically, your reputation will snowball into oblivion because we, the Simmers, are fed up with your actions. Why did you ban people who basically kept your asses out of bankruptcy? Seriously. Grow up. Learn how to treat people. And most importantly, ban Jarsie9. I want to know why they think the way they do. Honestly, do they think these members have too much power and could manipulate the community? Don’t worry EA, that’s why we have blogs. People already do that. So basically, you just failed at your own game. Don’t ban people. TELL them why you banned them. Let them argue about it. Have more than one power crazy creep keep forum members or not. And don’t forget, fix your game. With Late Night coming up, more and more people are getting fed up with your antics, so every move you make could turn off a potential customer.

Sincerely,

ArmenianTwin95.

Oh, and I’m only typing this now, all tired and in 2:30 AM because I’m going to be focused on homework tomorrow, so I won’t have the time to write this, and I’ll forget about it. So, um…. happy Saturday! I need to sleep more. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment