Saturday, February 26, 2011

Yay

I finally finished my homework. Ish. I have to make one more blog entry for English, but I need someone else to comment first, but the teacher needs to approve it… so yeah. Then I’m going to the mall.

Our laptop charger came yesterday! But another one came today. o.O I just hope my parents don’t think I’m involved for getting it. Smile with tongue out 

The new Degrassi episode sucked yesterday. I mean, it’s still intense, but the commercials ruin it. Riley and Zane are still together, and Riley’s Mom is in denial about his sexuality, but they spent a lot of time just so we could watch a ‘I’m gay/No you’re not/Yes I am’ scene go on for like 5 minutes. If it was an hour long episode, okay, but a 30 minutes episode with 3 plots is NOT where you include recycled lines.

Poor Alli got caught with a cigarette yesterday. Because her friend was like ‘here, hold this while I search my purse for a nonexistant item’ and then Alli’s Mom caught her and Alli’s Mom made Alli confess for ‘smoking’ to the principal. Alli then got a suspension.

And Drew and Bianca. Bianca made a bad impression after calling Jenna an idiot for buying diet pills earlier this season. I actually agree with her, though. Jessica Tyler, Jenna’s actress looks like this: image

Although Jenna was preggerz and she didn’t know it, but yeah. Then Jenna and KC were angry with her for the boiler room scandal, but Bianca and Drew appropriately called them out for being teen parents. But yeah. Then Bianca gave Drew drugs before the big game and nothing happened. I mean, Drew’s friends and Mom were pissed, but this is Degrassi. Getting yelled at for doing drugs is too tame.

And next week, Eli and Clare are back. Disappointed smile

1 comment:

  1. That's good :)! I hate when tv gets ruined by commercials :P. That sounds interesting though, I'll have to watch those once I have the time lol.

    ReplyDelete