Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Random Update

I think my teachers stalk me or something. My laptop started to break around last Wednesday, and guess what? I’ve had like no homework since then. I bet you once that laptop gets fixed, my teachers are going to go assignment crazy on us. Well, I only have 1 test this week, and next week is break, so I think they’re gonna go psychotic on us when we come back. Sad smile 

I have an APUSH test Friday, but the teacher wasn’t here today, he isn’t coming to school tomorrow, and we don’t have class Thursday, but we still need to take notes. Do you think we’d have a test? The class is split on this, too. Smile with tongue out

I never knew I’d miss playing Sims so much. D: Once I get Late Night and the charger fixed, I’m probably gonna temporarily move into my basement next week.

Oh well, Degrassi time. Smile with tongue out

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Lol that's awesome! Maybe they do stalk you xD! Hope you don't get slammed when you do get your laptop back :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm on winter break and it still hasn't come yet :/.

    ReplyDelete