Thursday, February 24, 2011

Irony

Remember how I made a post about people being too selfless to care about Libya?
I apologize.
Why?
Let’s just say I’m a little more than pissed off right now because the laptop charger isn’t going to come. Ever. And we found the exact same one on Amazon but my parents are just telling us to wait ‘just in case’.
And it doesn’t help that the next time I might actually be able to play the Sims 3 is… Spring break, 7 weeks away?
Sad smile
So if you felt insulted by my last post, I apologize. Because now, I’m treating my issue like it’s the biggest thing in the world.
And I’m gonna turn comments off for this post. Not for the ‘I told you so!’s. You could do that in other posts. But because I don’t want any pity or anything and I just need this post to clear my mind and vent and crap.

No comments: