Monday, February 7, 2011

New Semester Stress

Two days into the new semester, AKA right after midterms, and what do I have to do?

- A 26 page APUSH outline. There are pictures and stuff, but still. It takes me like 5 hours to do a 20 paged one.

- A creative writing piece for English. Like, based off of The Catcher in the Rye. With JD Salinger’s writing style. I just have to revise it, but it’s still a hassle.

- A presentation on a cell project (I did that this weekend so I guess that’s okay)

- A quiz on computer science stuff.

- A Spanish Quiz.

-_________________- Ugh.

On the plus side, Roseanne had a Super Bowl commercial yesterday, but the Steelers lost. And we only have 1 snow day left. Disappointed smile

 

9 school days until winter break!

4 comments:

  1. 26 pages?! Wow. That sucks. Sorry. I hate when teachers do that. Gosh, you're teachers are really harsh. Hope that all works out for you, but just wow.

    Lol that commercial was pretty funny, but it sucked about the Steelers.

    I forgot about Winter Break! Now I have something to look forward to for this week lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's awful. I mean, he didn't get mad at our class or anything, and we had since last Friday, but I had to do my bio project then. Thanks.
    It cheered me up. All the Jets fans went rabid on my Facebook newsfeed about how the Jets deserved that spot. But I was switching between the Super Bowl and Degrassi, so I didn't watch too much of it. Were the Black Eyed Peas and Christina Aguilera that awful?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, one of those projects? Those are the worst cause you think you have a ton of time so you procrastinate. But you're welcome, hope you get finished with it soon.

    Oh lol. I was sick and sort of sleeping so I only saw some of it. I didn't see Christina Aguilera, but I don't think she was too bad minus the little mess up. A lot of people were quick to attack her, but honestly I doubt half of the people who attacked her didn't even know the anthem themselves.

    The Black Eyed Peas were alright. It wasn't amazing, but it wasn't awful. As usual, Fergie was wearing some skimpy outfit and just did an average job, but will.i.am was alright and the other two really never do anything too exciting so..... it was average lol. But that commercial was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished my outline now, after starting at 5. I didn't even procrastinate this time. :/
    Yeah. I don't know the words to the anthem. And I certainly can't sing like that.
    I don't think the Black Eyed Peas are for the Super Bowl crowd. Maybe clubbing or something. But not a family event, IMO.

    ReplyDelete