Friday, February 11, 2011

Legacy Rant

I hate it when I’m reading like 5 legacies at a time and I get all of them confused with each other. They’re great, but I swear, all of their Sims look the same, their (LiveJournal BTW) blog layouts look the same… EVERYTHING is the same. So I don’t even know what I’m reading anymore. Sad smile I remember a few years ago when I was reading like 90 legacies or something, I just made a Wordpad document with little notes and stuff about their Sims, with custom fonts and colors to specifically remember who was who. Maybe I should do that again.

 

And most of their updates are so sporadic that I even forget to check their page sometimes. Smile with tongue out I have like a bookmark folder of legacies that haven’t been updated for months, or legacies I haven’t checked and forgot I read them. D:

Maybe I should add them to the nav bar on the right? Smile with tongue out

No comments:

Post a Comment