Sunday, March 6, 2011

One Week

Has it really been one week since my last post? Sorry, school was time consuming last week and I was too lazy to post anything. And March in general is just a bad time, spare time wise, so… yeah. Nothing else to say, unless if you want a random post about me complaining for everything. Smile with tongue out

However, my latest blogging goldmine, Degrassi, had a new episode last Friday. It was awful.

  • Sav acted like a jerk to Alli, who is now suspended from her private school. Did someone forget to tell me it’s ‘hate Alli month’?
  • Eli and Clare had a boring plot. Fitz came back, and now he’s a born again Christian. Unlike other fans, I was excited to see the new Fitz and if he’d make Clare & Eli break up. They didn’t. But Eli is being strange and protective over Clare, and believes that Clare can’t talk with Fitz. This was before he mocked Clare’s religion and Christianity. Adam, the voice of reason, sided with Eli on this one because he almost stabbed Eli @ Vegas Night. Eli poisoned Fitz’s drink and got him suspended or expelled or something and actually ruined Fitz’s life. I’d be scared and stuff too if I was Eli, but Fitz only almost stabbed him because of what Eli did. I’m not an EClare fan, if you can’t tell. Smile with tongue out 
  • Jenna is being an OCD pregnant teen. KC is a slacker dad. Jenna feels that KC isn’t taking an active role in the baby’s life, so she drags him to her prenatal class thing. Then some relay race-diaper change game thing that KC won made Jenna feel like she’d be a bad parent. But the instructor lady was like ‘oh you can babysit my son’ and Jenna said yes… but we didn’t see the babysitting actually happen. Next week, maybe?

Season 2 > Season 10. In so many levels. But I’ll wait a few more episodes into season 2 (I’m on like episode 9 or something) for my character review.

1 comment:

  1. I get what you mean about not having a lot of spare time in March lol.That sucks about Degrassi not being as good as the older episodes. Hopefully it'll get better.

    ReplyDelete