Saturday, February 19, 2011

Brief Post

The laptop still hasn't been fixed and I've been trying to avoid the blogosphere to not feel annoyed about the laptop thing, so yeah. :P Winter Break started yesterday. I watched a lot of Degrassi. School stuff happened, but I think I'm gonna stop talking about school now. We ordered Late Night from online and they said it's coming Wednesday, so... :D? On the whole boycott issue, I'm not really buying every expansion or stuff pack they make, and I'm just getting the PC games that interest me, so yeah. But I've spent like 100 dollars on three games (not counting Wii stuff), so... yeah. I've been playing for like 1 year and 2 months now, so I guess it's money well spent. But yeah. I'll stop rambling and go onto other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment