Friday, January 28, 2011

Two Down, Five to Go

I took my photography and AP US history final and midterm today, so Open-mouthed smile. But I’m kinda tired today and I already studied a bit, so I guess I’ll just take it easy today.

I’m gonna play the Sims and watch TV (Friday is like my jackpot for shows) for the rest of the night, so don’t expect a rant from me on the new EA lot.

But now I have to study for math and Spanish on my birthday, and do a biology project which I procrastinated on too, so I can’t really just relax.

This was such a boring post. Smile with tongue out

5 comments:

  1. Hope you did good on them :)! Hope you do good on the rest :)! Wait is today your birthday? Sorry I'm dense. If so Happy Birthday to you and SS :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday <3
    I hope you rocked those two finals! Good luck on the rest :D I just finished my mid-terms on Wed ;)And now I'm chilling too :D

    !Kami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! :) But my birthday's Monday, lol. I should've make that more clear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol yeah.. xD oh well!
    Happy Early Birthday! Hope you have a good one :D

    ReplyDelete