Friday, January 21, 2011

My Inner Narcissist Wants to Reply

The title explains it all. So AE, I apologize if it seemed like I was being bitter about blogging about a friend. I would’ve say the same thing if it was for a complete stranger. And I never said you were wrong, or I didn’t respect your opinion. I didn’t ask you to change. I just simply stated my own opinion.

The harassments were wrong. The lies were wrong. But I haven’t spoken with Kami in a while, so I don’t even know if she saw the post. So I wasn’t blogging because her feelings got hurt. I was blogging because I wanted  to.

And the same goes for everyone’s blogs. I can’t tell you what to do, you can’t tell me what to do, and so on. And likewise, if you can’t accept that, then you know how to press CTRL W.

 

Ignore this post if AE’s recent post wasn’t directed toward me. I’m in a narcissistic mood today, so I wanted to reply.

4 comments:

  1. Even if it wasn't meant towards you, it did have parts that sort of applied to your post. Anyways, good post again, and you aren't being narcissistic lol. And it's ctrl-w that does that? Always been curious. Kids would always do that to people's computers in middle school, but I never figured out how they did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured it was, because she mentioned the changing part, the blogging about so and so's friend, and 'you don't have to read my blog' and stuff. Thanks, lol. I figured it would be narcissistic because I assumed it was about me, or directed toward me. Crtl-w closes tabs, on Firefox. Oh, lol. At my school, they just do the 'press alt and f4 and something really cool happens!!!' trick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah maybe. And you're post wasn't bad or anything. You didn't flame anyone or tell anyone to eff off or anything.

    Is that what it is? I'm not really sure lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been gone all day, you could've just PM'ed me via my site or something =\

    Anyway, it was not directed to any one person in particular, but a general reminder to everyone about why I blog.

    As far as my attacks on someone's friend, yeah, I did. I was tired of my friend being attacked, I'm also sick of seeing the utter amount of just....CRAP that is taking place. So, I made my post this morning, and then I avoided the computer until now, nearly 12 hours later.

    But there you go, there's the explanation. 2011 has been rocky in this community so far, and I think that ALL of us, friends, enemies, bystanders are all getting tired of it. And like I always do when annoyed, angry, what have you, I blog and rant. I've never sugarcoated and don't ever intend to do such either.

    But you all should know from previous posts.....if I have something to say to someone in particular, I make a post directed right at them, and even stick their name in the title. :P

    ReplyDelete