Sunday, January 23, 2011

STEELERS!

Yay, the Steelers won! This means my APUSH teacher will be in a great mood! Open-mouthed smile 

Okay, I apologize for basically copying your title and post, AE. It’s been a slow Sunday.

And I heard this week, the NYC area will be having a major snowstorm… on the week that I have midterms. I mean, a snow day is a snow day, but I just want to take the midterms and move on with the school year, you know?

And I have midterms this week, along with next Monday and Tuesday. And 2 birthdays. Well, three, if you count SS and mine as separate ones. So don’t expect too much from me until next Tuesday.

Bye!

7 comments:

  1. Your teacher's going to be in a good mood? That's awesome. I know what you mean with mid-terms. I really wanted a snowday during them, but it never happened. Hopefully it will for you. Good luck on your midterms!

    And happy early birthday to you and SS :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I think he stayed up a little late last night though. He had a five o' clock shadow and seemed really tired... o.O I want a snow day, but I don't at the same time.
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! Lol did he just let you off easy that day then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, we just reviewed individually. But he's not going to be here on the actual day of the exam, so... :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh one of those days. That's stupid! What kind of teacher isn't there on the day of the exam? Unless it's a funeral or something really important like that, that's just stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think he said something about an annual club event thing. I'm not sure, though. We got a snow day today, so yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol that's good! Hope you had fun

    ReplyDelete