Sunday, January 16, 2011

Good Mood

This weekend has been going great for me, so far. Smile 

Friday, I watched How I Met Your Mother at 7, then I watched some Disney stuff, then I watched the movie The Freedom Writers on MTV, then I watched an episode of Roseanne. Oh, and I played Sims the whole day, too. Open-mouthed smile 

Saturday, I had like no homework, so I went to the mall. I went a little overboard with shopping (1 sweatshirt from Aeropostale and 2 American Eagle sweatshirts, along with a calendar from Borders), so I feel like I have to save up more. I originally got 2 other shirts from AE because I thought they were on sale, but the jerks that work there put the details in a small font, so I had to buy 2 T-Shirts for 40 dollars. But later, SS and I were like ‘Screw them, let’s return it’, so we did. Then we got the other shirts. Smile with tongue out I don’t like AE (the store, not the blogger), because the workers follow me around and ask me if I want anything… every 30 seconds. Just let me browse your overpriced crap on my own, thank you very much. Then we went home and we played Sims and watched Boy Meets World. Open-mouthed smile

Oh, and the Steelers won their game yesterday, so my APUSH teacher will be in a great mood this week.

Today, I plan on just playing Sims, watching TV and relaxing. I guess this weekend makes up for last week. Open-mouthed smile 

But just in case this blog post jinxes anything… *knocks on wood* .

No comments:

Post a Comment