Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Should Start Charging for this*…

Yesterday, I predicted that the snow would ruin my weekend, along with the homework. Guess who was right? Annoyed

And I have to go to my cousin’s birthday party tomorrow. Cool, right? She’s 12, and it’s on my mother’s side, like the ones I don’t like. The adults just laugh at everything and are intolerable, and the kids just run around and scream and fight. The teenagers, AKA the ones near my age are wannabe guidos and guidettes. And the only time they act serious is when they talk about ‘politics’ or religion. I don’t mean to diss anyone, but just shouting ‘Abortion is bad!’ and ‘Gays shouldn’t get married’ and ‘The government hates the middle class’ to people who you know that disagree with you isn’t politics. And did I mention I have a Spanish test and Bio quiz, which I need to do good on for my grades, Monday? Ugh.

Oh, and my Mom said ‘Yeah, we’re probably not gonna see them this year, so we won’t buy her a gift.’ But we got the call, but the snow ruined everything, so yeah. And she’s my favorite cousin, from that group, anyway. I don’t need her to become bitter.

And I still have to do my APUSH outline, Spanish homework, study for Spanish and Bio, and do my English and SAT Prep homework. At least SAT Prep and English aren’t for Monday.

Did I mention I have to go to Church tomorrow morning, too? I mean, I wouldn’t do my homework from 11 to 1 anyway, but that means I can’t do my homework late tonight, and stay up even later, tonight.

So, how much do you think a teen psychic could make? Maybe I can get a show! Smile with tongue out 

 

*I’m not really a psychic, and I don’t make predictions or do séances, palm reading, crystal ball stuff, ouija boards, those cards that begin with a t (tarot?), or anything of the paranormal sort [I don’t believe in it either]. I do, however, accept money from strangers. Winking smile 

3 comments:

  1. That sucks about the snow. I hate Winter after Christmas. It isn't fun, it's just cold and nasty . Plus people are usually angrier and all of that stuff lol.

    Ew about the adults on your mom's side. They laugh at everything? That must really be annoying. Is it like anything they say or they laugh at the dumbest things and have cheesy jokes?

    The teens sound even worse, but if their parents are like that then I guess it makes sense lol.

    And I totally agree about how people just screaming random bs without anything to back up their statements is really dumb. Hopefully it wasn't too bad for you today :]. Good luck on your tests. That reminds me that I didn't do my Biology homework lol. I should get started on that. Good luck with all of your homework, although you're probably already asleep now, so in that case hope it wasn't too bad.

    That sucks about church. I don't think I've fully been to a church since I was 8 (Basically after my third communion). That's sort of bad lol. It is always annoying when you're delayed slightly from homework especially if it is in the morning cause that's usually the time when you relax the most.

    And yeah you could probably get your own show lol :].

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, same here. But there's a huge blizzard coming here this Wednesday-ish so I might be a snow day then!
    I don't even know. One of them says anything, then they all just break into laughter. Then they laugh at each other's laughter. Then they imitate each other laughing. And laugh at that. I wish I was kidding.
    Thanks. I think I did kind of bad, though. :( Oh well, I guess I can't do anything now. Good luck with your homework.
    Yeah, I'd rather sleep in sometimes. We just watched a movie yesterday, and they didn't take attendance, so I don't think I had to go. :|
    Lol, thanks. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome and thanks :]. I heard we might get a snowday too probably not where I live (MI) cause it'll probably stop snowing early enough, but since you live in NJ then you'll probably get one. And it's so annoying when people laugh at other people's laughter and then laugh.

    Have a great week too :]

    ReplyDelete