Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I’m baaaack

My brother and I came back from camp… Sunday afternoon. But being the Internet addicts we are, we had like a million stuff to check online (Okay, so I had to catch up on the Sims-blogosphere, watch Friends, visit some websites, and Facebook, but still, that takes up a lot, for me.), and in real life, such as reading newspapers (Okay, so just the advice columns, comics, and whatever else I find interesting), and such.

And Ambitions came in the mail last week (While I was at camp… how convenient. >.<’’) and we decided to test it out and stuff. But we played with our legacy family, the Timbersons, so… hilarity ensued. Beds and showers became unusable, guests who just walk by stay in the house forever, ages got MESSED UP big time, and basically, it made me want to scream. In the Northeast, there’s already a heat wave, and I didn’t really need Ambitions not working so well to make me even more infuriated. But hey, it’s EA, what else should I expect?

And ughhhhh. I feel weird. Like one less week of summer already. And I have a junkload of summer reading to do (I’m not sure if I mentioned this already…but 1 chapter outline for 2 textbooks and reading a book of our choice [from a list'] and being tested on it for the first day of school, reading two short stories and doing another assignment based off that, and reading two books of my choice and being prepared to discuss them.) So I’m planning on starting next week, and I’m scared because last summer it took me 6 weeks to read Great Expectations(Yes, the Great Expectations) and stuff so basically, it’s like school’s starting all over again. Eh.

And I hate how the World Cup is basically almost over already. It started like on the exact weekend of pre-final assignments and stuff, so I couldn't really watch the first few games, up till June 22 or 23 (Yeah, I’m bad at keeping dates D:). Then I had like 4 or 5 days to watch games, and then… I went to camp for a week and apparently all the interesting games happened then. And now it’s almost over. :(

So, um. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment