Thursday, July 22, 2010

EA? REALLY?

So, our laptop, from December 25, 2009 takes a little long to load the Sims. I’m not saying 5 or 10 minutes, but an average of 40 minutes. So yesterday, around 6PM (18:00 for you military time users), my brother, Shiny Shinx, decided to clean the custom content section on our launcher and we deleted a bunch of stuff. We did that for 6 hours. Sure, most of it was just make up that came with households, but hey, if we delete anything, shouldn’t that make things go faster?

But guess what? At 12:00 AM, we decided to play Sims. It usually takes 40 minutes, with all the CC and the fact that the house is usually full. It took one hour and a half. Without most of the CC. So we finally got to play at 1:30 AM. Then at 2, my parents were all ‘You’ve been online all day. D: ‘ and stuff so we had to go to sleep. So after basically 7 and a half hours of doing stuff for EA’s game, I only got to play for 30 minutes.

I’m gonna take a break from Sims. Not the community, or the blogs, but just playing the game. I’m not sure if it’s a laptop thing, but it’s basically brand new.

I don’t know what I’ll do instead. I’ll probably work on the Timberson legacy more, and try to catch up to where I am in the game. Maybe I’ll make a website. Who knows.

So, EA lost my respect, again. Right after their new expansion pack announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment